Welcome to Your New School
Thank you for choosing us for your child's secondary education. Starting a new school is exciting, but we appreciate that it may also be overwhelming for children (and parents too!), particularly in Year 7. We've made it easy for you to learn about your new school; take a look at the the links and information below. Contact us on 08 9561 4200 if you have further queries, visit our Calendar for events and follow our Facebook page for up-to-date news. You'll also receive regular Connect notices for all internal school communications. Welcome, we look forward to meeting you soon!
- College Administration Information: everything you need to know about our College.
- College Policies (including Mobile Phone policy)
- Am I eligible for the Secondary Assistance Scheme (uniform & fees rebates)? Download FAQs or the SAS Flyer here...
- Student Uniforms - policies, pricelist, order form, online purchasing
- Sustainable School Shop - buy and sell second-hand uniforms and student resources
- Student Smartiders: visit Administration to order a student smartrider ($2.50 new or $5.00 for replacement cards)
- Year 7 Instrumental Music Schools Services (IMSS)
- 'Connect' and IT Services and BYOD at Butler College - Macbooks or iPads
- Cafeteria Menu
- Course Handbooks for Year 7 - 11 (Courses in Year 11 are continued in Year 12)
- City of Wanneroo: School Parking and Road Safety Awareness for Your Child
- College Map
- Application for Student Absence during school Term form
- Transport Assistance for Education Support and Mainstream Students (Orange buses)
- Vacation Swimming Lessons