Welcome to Butler College
Thank you for choosing us for your child's secondary education. Starting a new school is exciting, but we appreciate that it may also be overwhelming for children (and parents too!), particularly in Year 7. We've made it easy for you to learn about your new school; take a look at the the links and information below.
Please contact us on 9561 4200 if you have further queries or check out other pages on our website like the Calendar and Newsletter for events and current news (links are on the Home Page). If you are on social media, follow our Facebook page for up-to-date news. You'll also receive regular Connect notices for College community information. Welcome, we look forward to meeting you soon!
- Administration Information 2022 - everything parents need to know.
- Mobile Phone policy - information for parents
- Am I eligible for the Secondary Assistance Scheme (uniform & fees rebates)? Read more...
- Student Uniforms - policies, pricelist, order form, online purchasing
- Sustainable School Shop - buy and sell second-hand uniforms and student resources
- Ordering your Child's Smartrider
- Year 7 Instrumental Music Schools Services (IMSS)
- 'Connect', IT Services and Buying a Macbook for your Child
- Cafeteria Menu
- Year 7 - 10 Courses Handbooks
- Year 11 -12 Courses Handbook
- City of Wanneroo - School Parking and Road Safety Awareness for Your Child
- College Map
- Application for Student Absence during school Term form
- Butler College Staff Directory
- Transport Assistance for Education Support and Mainstream Students (Orange buses)
- Vacation Swimming Lessons