Second-Hand Uniforms, Textbooks & Resources
We understand the need to provide an efficient process for families to buy and sell second-hand textbooks, uniforms and student resources.
We are pleased to provide a comprehensive and convenient way of trading via the Sustainable School Shop. The service is very accessible; preferencing our school first, then allowing access to buy/sell items with families from other schools. Access to second-hand textbooks, uniforms, calculators, stationery, musical equipment, etc is all year round. For best results, we recommend you:
- Register on the Sustainable School Shop website (click on the logo above) and nominate Butler College - a subscription to the service will be provided to you;
- List your items for sale and wanted ads for those items you are looking to buy;
- The school’s uniform and booklists* are uploaded to the system to make listing ads easy;
- The system matches the ads of buyers with sellers and notifies the buyer via email;
- Buyers contact sellers and arrange where and when to trade;
- Most trading will occur with other parents from our school;
- You can pre-arrange the transaction and then trade after the textbooks are no longer required.